The six priority policy outcomes for our youth are:
- We will improve and ensure equitability in access to education, training and employment opportunities for young women and men (Youth and Career Pathways).
- We will increase and equalise opportunities for young women and men to participate in decisionmaking and leadership (Youth and Governance).
- Youth and health will be improved through equitable access to health services for young women and men (Youth and Wellbeing).
- We will increase the number of young people participating in activities that promote peace building and conflict prevention (Youth and Peace-building).
- We will increase the number of young people promoting sustainable development2 (Youth and Sustainable Development).
- We will improve the nation’s capacities to implement the policy (Youth Mainstreaming).