The five priority policy outcomes for our children are:
- We adhere to, develop and implement laws, Conventions, policies, and related, for children’s development and safety from all forms of abuse.
- We develop mechanisms to improve the equality of access for our nation’s children, without discrimination.
- We develop and strengthen mechanisms that help our children survive and develop.
- We develop and strengthen mechanisms that help our children to participate in our nation’s development efforts.
- We develop and support planning and coordination systems that maximize the effectiveness of our nation’s limited resources for our children’s development.
pdf Family Protection Act 2014 (390 KB)
pdf Child and Family Welfare Act 2017 (2.44 MB)
pdf Convention on the Rights of the Child (112 KB)
pdf Initial CRC Report 2003 (57 KB)
Policies and Strategies