The five priority policy outcomes for our children are:
- We adhere to, develop and implement laws, Conventions, policies, and related, for children’s development and safety from all forms of abuse.
- We develop mechanisms to improve the equality of access for our nation’s children, without discrimination.
- We develop and strengthen mechanisms that help our children survive and develop.
- We develop and strengthen mechanisms that help our children to participate in our nation’s development efforts.
- We develop and support planning and coordination systems that maximize the effectiveness of our nation’s limited resources for our children’s development.
Policies and Strategies